Graphic designers create visual text and imagery concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Create graphic images for websites and social media.
- Design art elements according to the concept of the work.
- Present creative ideas and produce accurate work that meets the brief assigned.
- Able to work on assigned tasks according to the scheduled timeline and deliver work accurately.
- Learn and stay up-to-date with new design trends.
- Work on other tasks assigned.
- New graduates are welcome. Applicants with work experience of 1 - 3 years will be given special consideration.
- Proficient in using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other related design programs.
- Possess creative thinking and an understanding of communicating through images; able to present new design concepts and ideas.
- Have excellent communication and coordination skills, good interpersonal relationships, and the ability to work in a team.
- Responsible for the assigned tasks and punctual.