International Coordinator This position is an important position within the organization. Because it is a position that requires communication. international negotiations therefore must be intelligent good wit and must know how to negotiate for the best benefit of the organization.
- Manage and maintain daily schedule and appointments.
- Take notes in meetings, conferences, and day-to-day activities.
- Receive and distribute relevant information to/from internal and external sources.
- Arrange for any required materials (presentations, documentation, handouts, etc) for meetings.
- Processing reimbursements, and expense claims and overseeing the department’s budget and confidential report.
- Coordinating and organizing the company’s events and activities i.e. Annual Meetings, Partnership Awards, and Team Building.
- Performing all general administration and any other related ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Provide support to top management
- Multi-tasking and excellent communication skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 year of experience in providing professional secretarial, executive assistant, and administrative support to top management.
- Attention to detail, good analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Open-mind to challenges; Proactive and self-motivated.
- Drive to achieve results and deliver on goals.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with the multinational working environment, trustworthy and highly responsible, strong communication skills, good team player, pleasant personality, and mature.
Age 24-28 year old
Salary 18,000-30,000 Bath