Accountants help businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances. They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
- Account payable administrative support
- Manage the daily administrative task to ensure timely payment & compliance adherence.
- Tasks include filing of receipt and invoices documents, mail sorting & tracking, document archiving, retrieval of claims, and a few other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Audit support; include retrieving documents, management of filing, and document archiving.
- Distribution/cancellation of check payments to suppliers, letters to the Bank, Direct Debit Application, etc. as & when required.
- Tax & Statutory Bases Administrative Support
- Manage the withholding tax certificate administrative task to ensure the accuracy and completeness of information before printing.
- Record input vat from tax invoice to rely on the tax compliance and adherence to local statutory requirements and completed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related studies.
- Minimum of 1 year of accounts payable or tax experience.
- SAP and Tax experience are preferred
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, good analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to plan and manage time & workload to ensure all key deadlines are met.
- Open to challenges; Proactive and self-motivated
- Drive to achieve results and deliver on goals
- Team Player with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent in English - both written and spoken