- Upon internal client request, draft, prepare, review, and/or finalize documents and/or agreements in English and Thai for a variety of transactions, including but not limited to agreements for business day-to-day operations and agreements relating to investments.
- Provide support on legal compliance to ensure that the company's activities, policies, business practices, and transactions comply with pertinent laws and regulations.
- Provide support on legal compliance to ensure that the company’s activities, policies, business practices and transactions comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- Provide support on contract interpretation and enforcement, including commercial claims and advice on contract performance.
- Start, carry out, oversee, and document legal and document work for the company, including registering corporate documents and/or appropriate business licenses and creating powers of attorney.
- Conduct and organize research on various legal issues; Manage and assist external counsel in connection with company litigation, including offering input and comments on litigation-related documents prepared by external counsel; and Supervise and follow up with external counsel to ensure that the court's timeline is met.
- Take on occasional assignments for relevant legal work.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients both inside the company and beyond it, including with outside counsel.
- Bachelor's degree in law or related fields.
- 1–5 years of work experience from a company in the stock market.
- Experience in being responsible for company partnership law and public company law.
- Knowledge of the Securities and Exchange Act, limited companies, public companies, and/or other laws related.
- Excellent in English communication.
- If you have experience with compliance, that will be an advantage.
- Location in Bangkok and Vicinity.